Montana Trout Fly Fishing Vacation
A Montana trout fly-fishing vacation does not have to be expensive. Our trout fly-fishing packages are designed to make the most of your vacation. Our most popular fly-fishing vacation packages include both GUIDED and UNGUIDED fly-fishing days. These packages offer you the best of both worlds: Time with a skilled fishing guide on some of the area's most famous waters followed by time on your own pursuing a variety of trout species (and even some Arctic Grayling) on the less pressured yet just as spectacular waters local to our Montana Fly Fishing Lodge.
Imagine your next fly-fishing vacation:
- Day 1 - Arrive at our Montana fly-fishing lodge to start your dream trout fly-fishing vacation. Check in any time after 4 pm. Spend a little time exploring the area or head straight to the lake to catch a fine Cutthroat trout or Arctic Grayling before dinner. Get your gear in order - tomorrow your Montana trout fly-fishing vacation really begins!
- Day 2 - Grab a quick breakfast (or take it 'on the go') as you head out for a day of adventure. Join your guide for a full day float trip on one of the area’s world-famous trout streams. Pick up pointers and improve your trout-stalking skills. After a full day, return to the lodge for a delightful country gourmet meal then hit the sack to relive your adventures in your dreams.
- Day 3 - Another big day with your guide, this time on a full day walk / wade trip. Experience some fantastic trout fly-fishing while soaking in the local scenic delights. Spend the day perfecting your skills as you pursue your finned prey. Return to our Montana Fly-Fishing Lodge to enjoy another fine dining experience before tumbling once more into your down covered bed for another restful night under Montana’s big sky.
- Day 4 - A short stroll from your cabin allows you to hit the water early this morning. Catch a few Cutthroat Trout as the sun’s rays warm the hills around our Montana Fly-Fishing Lodge. After a hearty and delicious breakfast, you merely have to choose from the vast variety of local waters at your disposal before, hearty sack lunch in hand, you set out to pursue the several trout species or perhaps an arctic grayling. At day’s end, share your stories with your fellow diners as the sun paints the sky at the end of another spectacular Montana trout fly-fishing day.
- Day 5 - Catch some early morning fly-fishing action before breakfast. Then load up and head out. It’s time to return to the real world. However, your love affair with our Montana trout fly-fishing lodge and its virtually unknown fishing waters has just begun.
This is just one of the options available for your next trout fly-fishing vacation. This configuration gives you the best of both worlds - a professional fishing guide to get you started - a teacher to help you hone your skills - and then an opportunity to put them to use at your own pace on the various trout-filled yet lightly fished waters around our Montana Fly-Fishing Vacation Lodge.
ALL packages include:
- all applicable fees and taxes
- all meals (fine dining off our extensive menu) **liquor not included**
- boat usage at either lake
- Montana and Idaho fishing licenses (if desired)
- Appropriate fly fishing footware
- Float tube (for lake fishing, if desired)
- Fishing supplies (including flies you purchase during your guided excursions)
- Gratuties you might wish to leave for your hosts and guide
We invite you to take a look at our trip options to find the perfect combination for you. Or, we are happy to customize a trip to fit your wishes and skills - be it FULLY GUIDED, PARTIALLY GUIDED, or completely SELF-GUIDED.